Full-time | Hourly | Service Operations Manager
About UsPSF Mechanical is a full-service commercial mechanical construction firm that has been building Seattle for over 100 years. We believe in providing a wide variety of services to our clients, allowing for complete coverage of all mechanical needs, specializing in the design, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of mechanical and plumbing and piping systems, from retail to office, biotech, and high-rise residential
About the Role
The HVAC Service Dispatcher’s primary duty is to establish and maintain the work schedules of the service technicians. This includes routine maintenance along with unscheduled HVAC repairs. They have to maintain customer databases and have excellent communication skills with parts suppliers along with internal and external customers
- Dispatching of respective trades or group
- 95% of maintenances scheduled within contracted months
- Service calls responded to within 1hr via email
- Scheduling on call rotation
- Delivered to technicians at least 4 months prior per union contract
- Processing of workorders
- Process respective groups workorders daily
- Perform weekly audit
- Coordinate labor mix and technician level assigned to jobs
- Utilized in situations both beneficial to customer and PSF
- Maintain the SAM and other related documentation
- Weekly audits to ensure 98% accuracy
- · Trello audit
- o Daily checks
- o Weekly audit performed
- 95% accuracy of audit weekly
- Weekly audit of Planning Board
- Interface with Technician, Account Executives, and customers
- Timely communication via email and phone conversations
- 1 hr. response time to customers, Account Executives and Technicians
- Backflow reporting (Plumbing)
- Posted to portals within one week of job completion
- Assist in process refinement
- Be a positive and active contributor to PSF’s core values of Safety,Reliability, Advocacy, Collaboration, Integrity
- Back up coverage duties to include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for Service line
- Maintenance material tracking and ordering
- Any other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability or organize and plan daily responsibilities effectively.
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to adapt to multiple and varied responsibilities.
- Able to consistently set goals and adapt to flexible responsibilities.
- Able to effectively interact with customers, co-workers, and vendors
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines
- Able to work around a constantly adjusting schedule and priorities
- Project a positive image of the company and herself/himself to customers
- A valid license and clean driving record are required
- Includes: sitting, standing, and bending; repetitive motions of hands and wrists due to frequent computer use
- Able to see, hear well (either naturally or with correction) and speak clearly
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Able and willing to travel
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to climb ladders and walk jobsites in uneven terrain
- Must be capable of working extended hour days when job/business needs demand.
- Type: Hybrid Schedule- 3 Days remote, 2 Days in office
- Remote schedule is a privilege and can be revoked at any time if performance of job duties are not being met
- Experience: Experienced
- Compensation: Hourly
- Annual Pay Range, 65,000 - 75,000
PSF Mechanical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed within are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.