Full-time | Service Field Supervisor
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various types of HVAC equipment
- Work on ladders to access and repair miscellaneous HVAC equipment when required.
- Move tools, filters, and parts to and from the HVAC equipment including stairs, A-frame ladders, extension ladders, and roof access ladders.
- Transport, set up and use miscellaneous rigging equipment to move pumps, motors, and compressors as required.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Able to see, hear well (either naturally or with correction) and speak clearly
- Includes: sitting, squatting, standing for periods of 5 hours at a time and bending; repetitive motions of shoulders, arms, hands, and wrists
- Must be capable of working extended hour days when job/business needs demands
- Ability to lift 70 pounds (two people for anything 70+ pounds)
- Ability to drill and hammer overhead
- Ability to lift duct overhead
- Ability to operate a scissor lift
- Ability to wear a tool belt weight approx. 20 pounds at all times
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
Education and Qualifications
- Union Local 32, 26, or 66 member