4545 Roosevelt University Center
- Seattle, WA
- Service client since 2015
4545 Roosevelt University Center is a highly sustainable, six-story class A office building was an addition to the University Center Office Building. The building has four levels of office space with retail in lobby and two levels of parking, all built on top of an existing parking structure that is part of University Center, a 175,000 square foot mixed-use complex. The project’s design pays homage to the site’s history as an auto dealership. PSF Mechanical was responsible for providing full HVAC and plumbing services for the new building.
- Owner Blume Co. Real Estate
- Architect NBBJ Architects
- General Contractor Sellen Construction
- Mechanical PSF Mechanical